The most important resources of the company are often the people.
Good personnel handling is decisive for job satisfaction and a good financial result. It is often about the ability to take action at the right time and in the correct manner.
Sverdrup lays emphasis on preventive action instead of the subsequent, costly
fire extinguishing. We put good personnel handling in focus. Both employers
and employees use our consultancy services. Our lawyers have their
backgrounds that include public administration, industry and employee / employer organisations.
We also assist with:
- Continuous consultancy with regard to personnel questions, social security questions, holidays, redundancy.
- Drawing up employment contracts at all levels
- Staff contracting
- Workforce reductions and re-organisation
- Transfer of activities
- Termination with notice and dismissals, resignation agreements
- Negotiations and procedure
- Pension questions
- Competition clauses
- Collective labour law
- Courses and leader training